Why teach in CUSD 50?
- We are seeking BILINGUAL and SPED candidates.
- Over 50% of our students are enrolled in our Dual Language Program.
- A forward-focused Strategic Plan drives our culture.
- Rigorous professional development will help you grow as an educator.
- We offer generous benefits including tuition reimbursement.
- You may qualify for loan forgiveness after five years of teaching.
- The Harvard Community Education Foundation offers yearly grants to teachers
- Harvard is a close-knit, multicultural, affordable, and growing community.
- Metra’s Union Pacific Northwest line provides daily commuter service from Harvard to Chicago.
- The city features historic homes and a classic downtown.
- We paint the streets white for the legendary Milk Days.
- The Starline Factory is a unique event and studio space that is home to over 25 local artists and holds monthly gallery showings.
- People travel from all over the world to attend Harvard Balloon Fest.
- Harvard is only 15 minutes from scenic Lake Geneva.
- Establishments for food and drink like The Heritage House and Rush Creek Distillery provide relaxing settings to socialize after work.
- There is no better coffee than a warm cup from Fire House Depot.
- Harvard Diggins Library offers a large collection of materials and is the center of a variety of community events.
- We’re getting a Culvers. Everyone needs the occasional frozen custard or cheese curd.
Ready to join our remarkable team of educators?
Or, send an application to:
Harvard CUSD 50 – Central Office
401 North Division Street
Harvard, IL 60033-1768