Looking for exciting and educational activities for your child after school?
We are thrilled to announce the start of REACH (Recreation, Enrichment, Academics, Community, Health & Wellness).
REACH is Harvard’s new after-school program. It runs in five-week sessions throughout the school year.
- The program runs Monday through Thursday beginning when school dismisses.
- A daily snack is provided after school.
- The program ends promptly at 5:00 p.m.
- Parents/guardians can pick up their student at school or have their student bussed to a neighborhood drop-off location.
- A variety of activities are offered each week, including group activities and projects, extended learning opportunities, teacher sponsored clubs, homework assistance, and special interest activities.
- Fees are $50 per student per session or $25 for direct-certified students
The first session is at Crosby Elementary School. Enrollment opens Monday, October 7.
Crosby Elementary enrollment dates for all sessions:
10/7/19 through 10/25/19
Jefferson Elementary enrollment dates for all sessions:
11/4/19 through 11/22/19
Harvard Junior High enrollment dates for all sessions:
1/13/20 through 1/31/20
Enrollment is open to all Harvard CUSD 50 students at participating schools.
Demand may exceed capacity at some sites and during some sessions.
Enrollment is based on a first-come, first-served basis and a waiting list will be started once the available space is filled for each five-week session.
On the enrollment form, families may rate, in order of preference, the sessions they would like to enroll their students in.
Session #1 at Crosby Elementary
November 18 – December 19
No Program: Thursday, 11/28/19 & Wednesday, 12/11/19
Session #2 at Crosby Elementary & Jefferson Elementary
January 7 – February 6
No Program: Wednesday, 1/15/20 & Monday, 1/20/19
Session #3 at Crosby Elementary – Jefferson Elementary – Harvard Junior High
February 18 – March 19
No Program: Wednesday, 3/11/20
Session #4 at Crosby Elementary – Jefferson Elementary – Harvard Junior High
March 30 – April 30
No Program: Wednesday 4/8/19 & Monday 4/13/19
Director of Extended Day Programming & Enrichment
815-943-4022 Ext. 2144