Harvard Community Unit School District 50 will host a job fair on Thursday, October 24, at our Central Office located at 401 N. Division St, Harvard, IL 60033.
The fair will be open from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 4 p.m to 6 p.m.
We have full-time, part-time, and contract positions available.
The district is prepared to make same-day offers for the right applicants!
Interested candidates should bring a copy of their resume and be ready to interview on-site.
- Lunch Recess Supervisors – $13/hr
- Classroom Aides – $13/hr
- After-school Aides – $13/hr – Monday to Thursday
- Substitute Aides – $12.95/hr
- Substitute Teachers – $100/day – $110/day after ten days of subbing
- Substitute CNAs – $12.95/hr
- Major medical health, dental, and vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement for educational support personnel and teachers
- Paid professional development for educational support personnel and teachers
For those candidates who are unable to attend, you can visit our career page.