- This event has passed.
January 28 @ 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Crosby Elementary School will host 2020 kindergarten registration in January.
- Thursday, January 23, 2020, from 4 to 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 28, 2020, from 4 to 8 p.m.
During the event, parents will receive information about physicals, immunizations, transportation, the district’s dual language program, and they will be able to apply for a library card from Harvard Diggins Library.
To be eligible to attend kindergarten during the 2020-21 school year:
- Children must be five years old on or before September 1.
- State law requires an original or certified copy of a child’s birth certificate at the time of registration.
- Families must provide three proofs of residency (such as a tax bill, utility bill, lease agreement, or a voter’s registration card).
A registration fee of $115 will be collected. If a family is unable to pay the full fee at registration, a payment plan can be set up with an initial down payment required at registration.
All registrations and screenings will take place at Crosby Elementary School located at 401 Hereley Drive in Harvard.
For more information contact Crosby Elementary at 815-943-6125.