Enrollment for Session #4 (3/30-4/30, 2020) is open!
Health & Wellness
REACH is Harvard CUSD 50’s after-school program. It runs in five-week sessions throughout the school year.
- The program runs Monday through Thursday beginning when school dismisses.
- A daily snack is provided after school.
- The program ends promptly at 5:00 p.m.
- Parents/guardians can pick up their student at school or have their student bussed to a neighborhood drop-off location.
- A variety of activities are offered each week, including group activities and projects, extended learning opportunities, homework assistance, and special interest activities.
- Fees are $50 per student per session or $25 for direct-certified students.
Director of Extended Day Programming & Enrichment
815-943-4022 Ext. 2144
REACH Site Phone Numbers (during program hours):
Crosby Elementary – (815) 261-8235
Jefferson Elementary – (815) 261-2490
Harvard Junior High – (815) 219-9377