Online registration begins April 23 for the 2019-2020 school year.
Registration is performed through TeacherEase. You can log in or sign up for TeacherEase access using the button below.
TeacherEase requires users to have a working email address.
Don’t have an email address?
Quickly create a Gmail account here:
If you have questions or require assistance with the registration process, please contact or visit your child’s school, and our office staff will be happy to help you.
Video walkthrough of online registration
Looking for kindergarten registration?
Please contact Crosby Elementary School at 815-943-6125 to set up an appointment to register your child.
2019-2020 Registration Documents & Forms
Please read the following document before completing registration. These documents and forms are also available in TeacherEase.
- Permission to Publish
- Acceptable Proofs of Residency
- Asbestos Letter of Notification FY20
- Pest Management Notification FY20
- Crosby Supply List 19-20
All kindergarten, sixth, and ninth grade students are required to have a physical before October 15.
All students must meet physical and immunization requirements per Illinois state code.
Eye exams are required for kindergarten and first entry into any Illinois schools. Eye exams are due by October 15.
Dental exams are required for kindergarten, second, sixth, and ninth grade students and are due by May 15.
- Community Health Resources
- Dental Form
- Medication Authorization Form
- Eye Exam Form
- Physical Exam Form
- Physical Exam Form – Spanish
Harvard High School Parking Forms
- 2019-2020 Harvard High School Parking Permit Application
- 2019-2020 Harvard High School Parking Permit Application – Spanish
- Driver Responsibilities
- Driver Responsibilities – Spanish
- Operation Click Contract
- Operation Click Contract – Spanish