Harvard CUSD 50 is seeking a new Board Member to serve an appointed two-year term!
Harvard CUSD's mission is to produce a community of learners by cultivating academic, social, and emotional skills to maximize each student's potential.
At a minimum, the Board uses election qualifications that a candidate must meet the following:
- Be a United States citizen.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of Illinois and the District for at least one year immediately preceding the appointment.
- Be a registered voter.
- Not be a child sex offender.
- Not hold another incompatible public office.
- Not have a prohibited interest in any contract with the District.
- Not be a school trustee.
- Not hold certain types of prohibited State or federal employment.
- Not live in the township of Chemung.
For the application to Harvard CUSD 50's open Board Member position, please click here!
Applications must be printed out, completed, and mailed to the district central office address below.
Attention: Dr. Corey Tafoya
401 N Division St.
Harvard, Illinois 60033